Rural Montana Life Community Groups
The Town of [Wild Horse] Plains, in the Cabinet Mountians Valley of western Montana, was named for the thousands of wild horses grazing in the mild winter months a century ago. The residents of the Plains area are the members of community groups who vision, plan, and work together on community goals.
Add a Splash Pad to the Pool Park
Ten Projects (Three Completed)
1. Add a Splash Pool in 2023 to the Pool Park (from our Lions Club)
a. Place "Sail Shade" around the pool
b. New benches for moms and kids
c. Water wheelchairs for moms or kids
2. Plant 12 Oak Trees (in groups of 3)
3. **Done" Build 3 ADA Picnic Tables
4. Purchase Playground Equipment for Children 2-5 Years of Age
5. Solar Powered Crosswalk at the Corner of Willis and Oak Streets
6. ADA Sidewalk Access to the 3 Picnic Table Groups and Splash Pool
7. ADA Exercise Sidewalk Around the Perimeter of the Willis Pool Park
8. Five Dog Poop Bags and Collection Posts
9. **Done** 3 12x14 concrete pas poured
10. **Done** 3 12x14 Gazebos installed
Playground Fun for 2-5 Year Old Kids!
Add a second Play Gym for 2-5-year-old children.
ADA Compliant Picnic Tables
Canvas Shade for the Park
ADA Compliant Swings and Paths
Shredded/Compacted Rubber Walkways